The Deluxe+ pod is the ultimate pod for your baby ages 0-8 months old. Multifunctional and multitasking, the Deluxe+ Pod Cover is a safe and comfy spot that lets baby sleep, rest, co-sleep, lounge, play, cuddle, do tummy time and get diaper changes. Deluxe+ pods are lightweight and portable, allowing for easy travel, from room to room, grandma’s house or on vacation.
Additional covers are available for purchase to match your mood, room and style.
The Deluxe+ model comes with custom toy loops which makes it compatible with the Mobile Toy Arch (sold separately) and Toy Set (also sold separately). The Toy System is a pick and mix system, so you select an arch of your choice and then choose the toy set you prefer.
Designed with love in Sweden and made in Europe. All materials used are breathable, washable and hypoallergenic. Sleepyhead® Deluxe+ offers excellent air-permeability; All filling materials are sourced from world-leading suppliers with breathable, hygienic and non-toxic properties. Globally patented.
Spare Cover Weight: 350 g or 12 oz
Materials: 100% cotton Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified
Care Instructions: Cover is machine washable (≤60 C). Cover must not be tumble-dried.
Testing and Certification
Sleepyhead® has received the following certifications in the US, Canada and EU:
- Oeko-Tex certification, Standard 100, Class 1 (EU)
- All components Intertek tested for and proven free from harmful substances
- Tested for compliance with US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008
- Tension tested for ‘Normal and reasonably foreseeable use and abuse’
- Air permability according to BS4578 (UK)
- Resistant to ignition according to BS5852 (UK)
- 16 CRF 1632 flammability test compliant
- 16 CFR 1500.50 small parts and use & abuse test compliant
- Free from phtalates
- Free from heavy metals
- ASTM F-963-11 compliant
- California Bulletins 116 flammability test compliant
- California Proposition 65 compliant
- 16 CFR PART 1500.53(f) (1-1-12) (CAN) compliant
- CAN/CGSB-4.2 N° 27.5-2008 compliant
- Mattress pad is compliant with AU/NZS 8811.1:2013 Infant sleep surfaces – test for firmness
- ASTM D3574-08 Indentation Force Deflection test (US) proves high support factor
- Free from FR treatment
- REACH compliant