The Stokke Care System all grows from the changing table. As your child grows the table can be converted into a desk, bookshelf or TV stand with extension kits.
The desk shape and size is perfect for two children to play games, paint or draw on. Later Stokke® Care™ can also be used as a practical bookshelf, a CD rack, TV station or a combination of them all! Stokke® Care™ can also be converted into a larger school desk with the use of the extended table-top kit (purchased separately). This extends the length of the desk to 120 cm at a height of 72 cm.
This Changing Table can be converted (with no additional requirements) into the funky little desk you see below, second from the right.
[pix_button type=”third” size=””]Desk kit→[/pix_button]
[pix_column type=”1/4″ first=”true”]
- Beautiful compared with traditional changing units.F
- Fits the Stokke® Sleepi™ concept.
- Provides good ergonomy.
- Easy access.
- Safety through good working posture.
Position of baby (length wise)
- Safety – very difficult for child to roll off the changing unit.
- Easy handling of baby.
- One hand on baby at all times (safe).
- Eye contact.
Manufactured from cultivated beech
- Strength, a durable surface.
- Environmentally friendly.
Several different colour stains
- Fits with any interior.
- No gliding / slipping.
- Easy cleaning.
- Flexibility (tailor made).
Grows with the child
- Longevity in use.
- Value for money
- Kinder to the environment
Two large storage baskets
- Access to equipment.
- Adaptable storage space
- Space for nappy container.
- Flexible (place them where you want).
- Space for “most needed” things close by.
- Easy access.
- Storage for towels nearby (reachable).
- Place to hang clean clothes (reachable).
- Storage pocket.
Small “foot print”
- Space saver
7-year warranty on wooden components
- Registration at www.stokke.com entitles the owner to a 7-year Extended Warranty.
- Good investment.
- Good value for money.
- Proof of quality.