The Stokke Tripp Trapp chair has won many awards and it is easy to see why! The seat is simple but so comfortable for baby, child and adult. The accessories also mean your child can live with this chair from newborn through to adulthood. The Stokke Tripp Trapp is fully adjustable to perfectly fit your and your child’s body through its unique depth and height adjustable seat and foot plate.This means correct ergonomic seating for children and adults of any age.
- Fully Adjustable.
- Can be adapted to fit as the child grows.
- Gives the child the ability to move whilst offering stability.
- Allows the child to be at perfect table top height – the child can comfortably be part of the dining experience.
- Manufactured from cultivated beech so is exceedingly strong, solid and durable. environmentally friendly, safe and ensures longevity.
- The no fixed tray design means the child can sit closer to the table, promoting parent-child bonding and socialising.
- The wooden components come with a 7 year warranty ensuring the best value for money.
Stokke Tripp Trapp Accessories
Originally designed by Stokke designer Peter Opsvik, when he noticed his child Tor had no chair that could position him at the correct height at the dining table and enable him to interact with the other members of the family. He then developed the Tripp Trapp so it was adjustable and changed with the size of his son as he grew bigger. Interestingly Tripp Trapp did not sell well in the beginning, but a news segment on Norwegian television in 1974 sparked an interest that has gained strength over the years. By 2007 Tripp Trapp had sold more than 6 million chairs.