When attached to the Stokke® Xplory® chassis, the seat has both an active and a rest position to suit your child’s mood.
It is also designed to maximize the opportunities for a child to remain in an optimal lying down position. This is crucial for child development, relieving pressure on your child’s back and allowing oxygen to be more easily exchanged.
Features & Benefits:
– 2 positions – active and lie flat
– Large hood canopy to protect from sun/ weather
– 5 point safety harness
Undisturbed sleep is a precious thing for your baby as you go about your busy day. Moving between your pushchair and car can result in your baby waking suddenly, creating stress for you both!
Stokke® iZi car seats manage the transition between pushchair and vehicle effortlessly.
- Ergonomically designed carrying handle.
- Extra large integrated sun canopy.
- Adjustable harness height.